• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Drove Mr ms and ms#5 up to the footie. An owl flew across just in front of me on my way home. Don't often see owls.
    But they see you…

Comment

Couldn't be bothered making something with the rest of the shoulder of lamb, so I'll have it for lunch tomorrow. I dug out some frozen chicken dopiaza from the other week instead

Comment

'Morning. Another foggy one.

Comment

Morning all yup, foggy dog walk.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Drove Mr ms and ms#5 up to the footie. An owl flew across just in front of me on my way home. Don't often see owls.
                Did it look irritable?

Comment

After I've done the dishes, I'm off down the garden to wash the crap off the cars.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit grey out, but mild overall

Off into town for a curry with friends, including one coming up from That London, this evening

Comment

Has brightened up a bit here. Trying to motivate myself to get to the flat and throw out some crap. Have decided that the boxes and boxes (and more boxes) of photographic slides just need to be binned. Not sure about the cine films - guessing they might have disintegrated. Whether I'll change my mind when confronted with actually binning them remains to be seen...

Comment

Working...
                      X