• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel shocking
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Another day, another email to an address @ testpleasedelete.com that would give me access to a test account on some site if I followed the link in it, probably confusing the heck out of the developer who never learned that you're supposed to use example.com for things like that

I once got some PDF magazine sent to me for a year; it was only when an email turned up saying I needed to renew my subscription that I realised it had been going to a TPD address all that time, and was supposed to cost money. I kept getting reminders, so in the end I went to the login page, and used the "Forgotten password" link to get an email that let me reset it and get access to the account. The postal address was of a web developer who lived in the same US city as the company that published the magazine, so I sent them an email pointing out that I'd been getting their client's stuff free for a year. Never heard back from them, but the emails stopped coming
      You own the domain @testpleasedelete.com? Why are you not using this for evil!

I always use [email protected] it's a real address but it's registered to some French guy so j can live with spamming them

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        To borrow a phrase from MaryPoppins:

Piss off.
        Was that from the directors cut of the film?

Comment

Morning all.

The last couple of days gardening seems to have upset my back again.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I feel shocking
            Ole Sparky type shocking or some other kind?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I feel shocking
              Whassup?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Whassup?
                Sky, Clouds, Aeroplanes

Just running on empty, ate too late last night after driving back from Cumbria so suffering this morning with indigestion and lack of sleep

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Slight case of bunkitis this morning.

Took MrN out for dinner to celebrate the new gig, the wine guy is a fan of the blog and was rather generous with the glass filling
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Scary thing is the last time MrN and I went out to dinner together was in Copenhagen last October.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X