• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon root canal funtime is over. Looking forward to the local anaesthetic wearing off so I really get to enjoy the benefits

Paracetamol & ibuprofen.

magick.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Due to dentistry, tonight's dinner will be scouse.

It's only been on to simmer for twenty minutes yet it already smells amazing

Comment

Another day, another email to an address @ testpleasedelete.com that would give me access to a test account on some site if I followed the link in it, probably confusing the heck out of the developer who never learned that you're supposed to use example.com for things like that

I once got some PDF magazine sent to me for a year; it was only when an email turned up saying I needed to renew my subscription that I realised it had been going to a TPD address all that time, and was supposed to cost money. I kept getting reminders, so in the end I went to the login page, and used the "Forgotten password" link to get an email that let me reset it and get access to the account. The postal address was of a web developer who lived in the same US city as the company that published the magazine, so I sent them an email pointing out that I'd been getting their client's stuff free for a year. Never heard back from them, but the emails stopped coming

Comment

Liver, bacon (smoked) and onion gravy.

Yum.

I'm getting betterer at cooking this stuff.

I even remember to cook the onions before cooking the rest of it.

And then it was on to digging some more weeds out of my new square of lawn.

Only another 2/3rds to go.

Had to stop before I collapsed.

Comment

Friday tomorrow

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

again.

But: FRIDAY!

Comment

Comment

Just despatched my wee boy to California. By now he should have made it as far as Yateley. (I was forbidden from taking him up to school in case I went all "mum" on him).

Comment

Working...
                      X