• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Indeed. I got an "I love you" picture from the littlest, with my name spelt almost right. She's still at the age where chocolate buys love.
    It's a pity it doesn't last longer.

I much preferred being a hero rather than the stupid I turned into 10 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      The chap on the back of the van was merrily moving stuff about quite easily until he got to the Miele.

I think it's full of concrete.
      They generally have a whacking great block of the stuff near the bottom to hold it down during the spin cycle. Other wise they have a tendency to go wandering across the kitchen floor under their own steam until the power lead pulls out of the socket.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Spoke to Mum earlier today.

Apparently as I'm A) the Eldest and B) the most organised ( ) it has been decided that the task of shipping her off to a Swiss Clinic when the time arrives will fall to me
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Spoke to Mum earlier today.

Apparently as I'm A) the Eldest and B) the most organised ( ) it has been decided that the task of shipping her off to a Swiss Clinic when the time arrives will fall to me
          Good to see the true spirit of Mothering Sunday is being kept alive in one family

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            They generally have a whacking great block of the stuff near the bottom to hold it down during the spin cycle. Other wise they have a tendency to go wandering across the kitchen floor under their own steam until the power lead pulls out of the socket.
            I can move - well slide - mine on my own.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I have an internal boiler leak

Comment

Nodding off Will try and stay up for Call the Midwife.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  BBC3 still present.
                  And will be until the bbc decide to switch it off fully and extend the cbbc hours
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

On Call the Midwife the doctor gave up smoking. He's now smoking again while looking through the thalidomide cases.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      On Call the Midwife the doctor gave up smoking. He's now smoking again while looking through the thalidomide cases.
                      Most smokers relapse.

Comment

Working...
                      X