• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You know what they say about clocks with big hands...
    What time is it when Mickey Mouse's hand is up Minnie Mouse's skirt?

Comment

Afternoon all

Very strange weather today. We've had snow, hail and now glorious sunshine.

Might be a good time to make a run for it.

Literally time to

Comment

Is it just me, or is General turning into an even more retched hive of scum and villainy that usual?

I'm half expecting to start seeing people re-posting Britain First meme's at this rate.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Is it just me, or is General turning into an even more retched hive of scum and villainy that usual?

I'm half expecting to start seeing people re-posting Britain First meme's at this rate.

I was quite enjoying it today... Not read a single Europe thread if they are the ones you are on about though

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Signal to noise ratio is at the mo.

Comment

It was foretold:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I reckon General (specifically) is going to be even more intolerable than usual until this damn referendum is out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I was quite enjoying it today... Not read a single Europe thread if they are the ones you are on about though

Combination of the EU threads and religious bigotry going on.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh woe is me.

Spent nearly a week doing my ZeitBigClock(tm) and the frigging thing is too big for the UV exposure box.
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Easily done

Perhaps a belfry wasn't actually called for?
                  Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  You know what they say about clocks with big hands...
                  Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  They need big gloves?
                  Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  They need better quality stepper motors to cope with the torque.
                  Problem solved.

I cut the fecker in half.

Two halves will stitch together to make a whole.

Or a hole as the case may be.

I threw the belfry away.

Comment

LemonCurd didn't last long.

Comment

Is Britain Furst still allowed?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X