• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Bugger.

Just found out that although I prepared the tax return for my wife months ago (last May time!) I didn't actually hit the submit button all the way through the process.

So I didn't file it until today
    sorry its not over until the response is received.

I have a habit of printing the completed form & the submission receipt, If I don't can't relax.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Gourmet evening chez MS
      she is saving here creativity for the G&T its going to have a lime in it!

She beat me I had Cheese & Onion sandwich + chocolate milkshake. I was on the Kiddy run tonight. Midi Miss V goes to Fire cadets but its a bit of a journey so I dine Al Fresco before wandering round Maplin & Homebase.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm watching Question Time for the first time in a year, Nigel Farage is on and I have a glass of wine.

I'm going to shout at the telly.

He's already talking tulip.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          she is saving here creativity for the G&T its going to have a lime in it!

She beat me I had Cheese & Onion sandwich + chocolate milkshake. I was on the Kiddy run tonight. Midi Miss V goes to Fire cadets but its a bit of a journey so I dine Al Fresco before wandering round Maplin & Homebase.
          No lime. Our Tesco express isn't that exotic.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I'm watching Question Time for the first time in a year, Nigel Farage is on and I have a glass of wine.

I'm going to shout at the telly.

He's already talking tulip.
            No! Really? Nige talking tulip. Who'd a thunk it?

Comment

I'm in full shout mode.

However most of the people they have dragged in the audience are intelligent and ask difficult questions of the panellists who make nonsensical statements. Oddly no-one has criticized any statement Romesh Ranganathan has made.

However the Tory guy, the Welsh secretary, should be sacked. He just looks like a career politician who hasn't studied the statistics on Wales.

I now know why I stopped watching Question Time.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Early night

*checks time*

Oh FFS…

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Morning all TFIF
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X