• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it was about 2pm, all I'd had was a couple of banana's (not dancing ones)
    and I was bored and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      get on with it!!
      Don't hit me anymore please.. I'm still aching

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Don't hit me anymore please.. I'm still aching
        Oh yeah....
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

anyway back to the account :-

Our next fighter was in, and they lost.. Good fight, but fair result.

Comment

Then came the time for my sparring partner to go into the ring.
            He lost the first round, won the 2nd, draw the third....and a draw was awarded.

So the club had 1W, 1L, 1D.

Comment

Time was dragging, and then our 4th fighter went in, wasn't expecting too much, but he did really well (but lost)

1W, 1D, 2L

Comment

I was close to pulling out at this stage as the fights were moving into full contact instead of light continuous.

Comment

The medics had to come into sort at least 4/5 noses out, now by my reckoning if you have to stop due to something like that, the oppenent used too much force and should have been kicked out

Comment

I didn't want to lose my good looks, so I went and spoke to the organiser and had a right old

Comment

I said I was pulling out as I didn't need it, unless they sorted it out, got control in the ring and warned people about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X