• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I cannot buy hydrogen peroxide from the chemist any more (used for cleaning wounds) because I might make a bomb
    Do you think it might be because of government lobbying by the cosmetics industry?

Going blonde using peroxide is VERY cheap. Going blonde at the hairdressers must cost loadsa money.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

At some point this evening I went past 1,000 TPD posts.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        And clocked up another palindrome.

Comment

Had a newbie diver working for me on the Barry job.
          Just blown a trench in the bedrock for the pipeline, sent him down to check trench.
          two minutes later
          Diver - Surface, Trench seems to be ok. bit of rubble in the bottom. (pause) I've found something.
          Me. -What! what have you found?
          Diver -It's like a big sausage?
          Me- has it got anything sticking out of the end of it, check carefully and don't pull on it or knock it (very calm but definitely panicky voice)?
          Diver -yes! (Scared coz I know something is seriously wrong voice)
          Me- Move very carefully to the edge of the trench and place the sausage down on the rim. MAKE SURE IT CAN NOT ROLL OR MOVE AND DO NOT BANG THE END WITH THE BIT STICKING OUT
          Diver- Surface I've done that?
          Me- move away from it and were pulling you up (PHEW)
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Comment

Diver -It's like a big sausage?
              Me- has it got anything sticking out of th end of it, check carefully and don't pull on it or knock it (very calm but definitely panicky voice)?
              I take it this is closely related to the blitzing of Swansea a few decades back by our sausage eating friends? Only it wasn't a promotional Bratwurst, was it?

Comment

I take it this is closely related to the blitzing of Swansea a few decades back by our sausage eating friends? Only it wasn't a Bratwurst, was it?
                No, it was one of the charges that should have gone of with the shock wave hitting the mercury det, even had the firing cable been cut by a premature previous charge

Comment

Comment

It is these Little incidents and accidents that keep tedium at bay

Comment

No, it was one of the charges that should have gone of with the shock wave hitting the mercury det, even had the firing cable been cut by a premature previous charge
                      Oo-er.

BTW have you come across the Blaster Bates stories?

Comment

Working...
                      X