• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see ferret is out there roaming the board somewhere...

Comment

He slips soundlessly into TPD, checks that the quality of the drivel is within operational parameters, and slips silently away...

Comment

Maybe he's that figure in the shadows... barely an outline of a presence, never moving, never speaking, but watching, always watching...

The flames of the torch on the wall suddenly flare up for a moment, startling you... and when you look again, the shadowy form has gone... if indeed it was ever there...

Comment

The problem with sleeping all day because of this stinking cold is that I now have a stinking cold and don't feel like sleeping.

Perhaps I should go out for a run

Or the kebab shop might still be open... I haven't eaten anything but I also haven't drunk beer at all, and I'm not sure their food is any good without that

Then again, crossing the road, walking 200 yards, walking 200 yards back, crossing the road again and eating a kebab is hardly going to wear me out

Comment

I got up and looked out of the window - the bright lights of the kebab shop flood the pavement with a sickly green glow...

I now feel tired after walking across the room to the window, so maybe I should get some rest.
            Last edited by NickFitz; 26 November 2007, 01:06. Reason: More poetical, innit

Comment

Seems a shame to leave TPD bereft of posters, but tomorrow's train beckons and my experiment in walking across the room has revealed to me that the cold is still causing an unwarranted degree of debilitation

I'll leave the key on the home page so you can get in.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I hope so, he's off to France on Thursday to give me a Wii status report.
                Don't worry Stu, it's nice to see that you are more worried about the Wii update than my well being

Comment

Forgot to say Morning all

Comment

Morning Monkey

How did it go??
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Morning Monkey

How did it go??
                      Morning CM, It went well....
                      I'm aching and I've got bruises on top of bruise.

Comment

Working...
                      X