• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch gloves, bow, Ding Ding..

Comment

Nice gentle start, technique good, finding my range... then

Comment

bang

Comment

I had taken a head kick and boy did it rock me... They gave me a standing count, told me to take my time.

Comment

My corner said I can stop it, the ref said I could stop it... I wanted to stop it.
            But then thought I've trained for this, I'm not quitting after 20/30 secs.
            Bring it on

Comment

So I carried on, land some nice blows... but the lad was very good with his kicks, and I took a few more, but I traded some good punches... He felt them and was rocked... Was this the time..

Comment

Ding... end of round. Into the corner I go, instructor was saying get in close, cut his range off with the kicks and unloaded the guns

Comment

So I did, I had to take a few to get in close, but it was working quite well... take one, give 4...

Comment

Then came another head kick... it rocked me and I was all over the place...
                    No way was I quitting.. so I gathered myself and came out.. I knew that I was losing so I had to do something special

Comment

and I did, I landed a beautiful spinning/turning side kick.... I didn't think I had it in me.. couple more punches, nice sweep to get myself in close, bang/bang...
                      Then came the bell... The fight was over.

Comment

Working...
                      X