• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Client co is announcing some new future re-org today so everyone has their grumpy pants on.

Is it hometime yet?

Comment

Coffee time.

Comment

ZeitBoredNow(tm)

And the first year esteemed customers in the common room across the way are irritating I a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Client co is announcing some new future re-org today so everyone has their grumpy pants on.
          Ops manager has just walked into the office I share with a permie and told him there will be significant changes in his area but not to worry.

Would you take that as a good thing?

Various people asking me if I'm going to the "Town Hall" meeting. To which I point out that it's none of my business and I wasn't invited anyway, since it is none of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Ops manager has just walked into the office I share with a permie and told him there will be significant changes in his area but not to worry.

Would you take that as a good thing?

Various people asking me if I'm going to the "Town Hall" meeting. To which I point out that it's none of my business and I wasn't invited anyway, since it is none of my business.

It's a good thing. Time for you to get a new photo taken for your CV . Time to start looking for work.

How long is left on your contract and what are the termination clauses?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              ZeitBoredNow(tm)

And the first year esteemed customers in the common room across the way are irritating I a bit.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                It's a good thing. Time for you to get a new photo taken for your CV . Time to start looking for work.

How long is left on your contract and what are the termination clauses?
                Actually it will end up being more work for me. Whatever half baked idea they come up with will involve changes.

Comment

Exercise biking done, ablutions done. At this rate I might even get something useful done before lunchtime

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Exercise biking done, ablutions done. At this rate I might even get something useful done before lunchtime
                    Steady on now, you don't want to go getting carried away!
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      ZeitBoredNow(tm)

They've gone away.

Comment

Working...
                      X