• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Exactly same. We got an all singing pocket topped with memory foam and latex layer or something. Like being in a slow cooker so went back to a good basic one. Big waste of money that was...

How's the studying going for your good lady?
    Never had a problem with being too warm in ours at all, just right in both winter and summer.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Smoked ham hock and pea soup nonsense on t'blog in case anyone is interested
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Im not a big fan of the memory foam mattress. It felt like I was lying in quick sand.
        When we changed the mattress we went with a great pocket sprung one. Its the best mattress I've slept on.
        We did however buy some expensive pillows and they are fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Im not a big fan of the memory foam mattress. It felt like I was lying in quick sand.
          When we changed the mattress we went with a great pocket sprung one. Its the best mattress I've slept on.
          We did however buy some expensive pillows and they are fantastic.
          +1 on the pillows, spend as much as you can on them.

We went for a normal mattress but with a foam topper, seems to be a good balance
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

48 minutes until handover to NA call....

Comment

Then there will be a large cloud of dust.

Comment

Shopping done

Sainsbury's have a number of bottled ales on offer at £1.60 - even better value than their usual 3-for-£5 deal

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Just doing some "stuff" to kill the next hour.

Comment

Working...
                      X