• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.

So that's what a flapjack is.

ZeitGran used to make pikelets.

They were very nice.

ZeitGran used to make Welshcakes too.

They were also very nice.

ZeitGran would make pancakes, but not very often.

They were very nice.

The bakestone would be perched on the fire for that proper smokey taste of welsh house coal.

Comment

The ZeitChronoSynth(tm) is currently singing away to itself in the lab.

Not much tune.

It's just playing a scale.

And not very well coz it starts high, goes down a bit, then scales up the way it should.

I think there be sommat up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Are they supposed to be crunchy?
        Going for batch 2 tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Going for batch 2 tomorrow
          Makes it worth getting things not quite right on the first batch

Comment

Sainsbury's, having whetted our appetites by briefly offering Maris Pipers grown in Suffolk, has switched back to ones from Scotland

I'll give them a try, but I have little doubt they'll only make good chips, rather than the superlative chips that can be made with East Anglian spuds

Comment

Having popped in to Staples, I ended up buying myself an Oxford Set of Mathematical Instruments. They still come in a tin, like they've always done. Good to see some things don't change

One of the minor perks of my 11 plus scholarship was that, each year, the State paid for me to have a variety of stationery goods from the School Shop: several folders, some pens and pencils, various other things I've forgotten, and a pristine new Oxford Set of Mathematical Instruments. Despite having had a new one every year for six years (I didn't know about it the first year) I don't have a complete set left; though I still have several of the tins containing assorted oddments like loose nuts and bolts, either here or sitting in a box of stuff in my parents' loft.

So now that I have my nice new protractor, set squares, and pair of compasses, I am prepared for whatever the autumn may bring

Comment

Couple of Barnsley chops for tea, and very nice too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Couple of Barnsley chops for tea, and very nice too
                  Is there anyone in the country you haven't eaten???
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Is there anyone in the country you haven't eaten???
                    You're thinking of Zeity chomping on his esteemed customers

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X