• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be said that the ZeitBack is a bit problematic this morning.

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I've been putting the heater on in the ZeitBedroom for quite a while.

And the ZeitElektrikOverBlanket is now turned on for the whole night.

This makes getting out of bed in the morning even more problematic.
        I may dig out my ElektrikOverBlanket too, if only to warm the bed up first. The getting-out-of-bed thing - or even the waking-up thing - is always tricky anyway though

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all
          Morning

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I may dig out my ElektrikOverBlanket too, if only to warm the bed up first. The getting-out-of-bed thing - or even the waking-up thing - is always tricky anyway though
              As an avoidance of the cold (very cold recently) bed trauma, the ElektrickOverBlanket is a must.

Dunno why it took me so long to buy one.

Comment

As an avoidance of the cold (very cold recently) bed trauma, the ElektrickOverBlanket is a must.

Dunno why it took me so long to buy one.
                I love mine, and it's only laziness that's kept me from putting it on until now. It was a particularly epic win when I first got it as I was working away (Cambridge, I think) in the week, and if you think your bed gets chilly between waking and sleeping, imagine what it's like when it's been unused in an unheated flat for four nights

Comment

Bolognese sorted out for dinner while I had a cheeky sausage cob/roll/batch/barm/breadcake/tea cake

Meeting at 1pm

Comment

In other news, the Gregg's in Neath is either shut for good or closed for refurbishment.

I couldn't be arsed to read the thing on the door as I staggered by this morning.

Comment

In other news, the Gregg's in Neath is either shut for good or closed for refurbishment.

I couldn't be arsed to read the thing on the door as I staggered by this morning.

I heard they recently closed one up north, but only because they'd just opened a bigger one on the opposite corner. It'll probably be back soon

Comment

Working...
                      X