• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    'Morning

Jobs for today:

1) Pay credit card bill
    2) Sort out b'day pressie for ms#4
    3) Pay sheltered housing bills
    4) Drop docs at solicitor
    1) Pay credit card bill - DONE!!

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 13 August 2016, 22:00.

Comment

Morning

Today is a Mostly Sunny -6. For reasons I don't understand, the moisture on the ground from yesterday didn't freeze so this morning's meander to the station was nowhere near as treacherous as I'd feared.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Morning

Today is a Mostly Sunny -6. For reasons I don't understand, the moisture on the ground from yesterday didn't freeze so this morning's meander to the station was nowhere near as treacherous as I'd feared.
          Many years ago, I was involved in an ice prediction system. One of the factors worked on thermal footprints - this bit of road is always 2 degrees warmer than that bit. It was to fine tune and plan routes for gritter lorries. So it does vary. Although -6 sounds like it should freeze most things, unless you're sitting on a geyser.

Comment

Steady on!

Don't want to go over exerting yourself!
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My bill hasn't been generated yet, been stung too many times paying early and it not registering I have made a payment this month as it went on last months statement!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I feel I might have to look for a rucksack for work rather than my manbag, the look of a stylish Italian Oil Brown Leather messenger bag is ruined by having to bring a carrier bag too with my lunch in it

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Stick your credit card on direct debit to pay it off each month, then you don't need to worry about it.

Morning all. Since there's one less RWNJ to annoy today, what shall I do?

1. Prepare update page for website I manage. (have to add detailed directions to a location which is not on a public road)
                  2. Prepare for next week's business trip which is about planning a few projects for ClientCo.
                  3. Post on here.
                  4. Cheese.*
                  5. AndyW's Mum.

* For those that know me, on another site we always had to have cheese as an option, because cheese should always be offered as an option. People like cheese.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Stick your credit card on direct debit to pay it off each month, then you don't need to worry about it.

Morning all. Since there's one less RWNJ to annoy today, what shall I do?

1. Prepare update page for website I manage. (have to add detailed directions to a location which is not on a public road)
                    2. Prepare for next week's business trip which is about planning a few projects for ClientCo.
                    3. Post on here.
                    4. Cheese.*
                    5. AndyW's Mum.

* For those that know me, on another site we always had to have cheese as an option, because cheese should always be offered as an option. People like cheese.
                    What type of cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      What type of cheese?

On the other place, Reblochon was the choice of some (but not me). Knob cheese appeals to others.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X