• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There's an event on my calendar for the thirteenth of the month. All it says is "NW". I have no idea what it might be, but I obviously thought it was important enough to stick it in there
    Ah! Neighbourhood Watch. I realised when I saw a tweet from one of our local beat bobbies who often attends the meetings

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      That is an excellent idea. I've not watched all of B5 for a number of years.

If I can find which of the pile of old HDDs they're on I'll be on to a winner!
      I'm going to follow this suggested viewing order: What order should the Babylon 5 movies and series be watched in? - Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange

Except I've already cocked it up by watching In The Beginning when I should have watched The Gathering

Ah well, there's only a couple of spoilers at the end of ITB, which didn't spoil anything anyway as I've seen it all before

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 13 August 2016, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          ommm...
          ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 13 August 2016, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Morning all
              Morning

Well, afternoon now

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 13 August 2016, 21:47.

Comment

Car filled up with oil. And screen wash.

Comment

Still in bed!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Still in bed!
                      The life of the newlywed

Comment

Working...
                      X