• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knackered. 'night all.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Knackered. 'night all.
      not far off that time here.

If only CovBaby would get the message too. He's currently gone from being asleep to running around about an hour ago and won't go down again.

Comment

Severe chest pain. If I'm not here tomorrow, I leave my bicycle to NF.
        Numbness down left arm now. Goodbye cruel world.

Comment

Knackered. 'night all.
          Goodnight

Comment

Nice fry-up for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              not far off that time here.

If only CovBaby would get the message too. He's currently gone from being asleep to running around about an hour ago and won't go down again.
              There's some idiot letting off occasional fireworks nearby. I think trying to sleep before they've got bored with it will be a bit pointless.

So I'm going to watch Babylon 5: The Gathering to kick off a re-watch of the entire thing, which I have decided will be a good way to start 2016

Comment

Omm
                Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    There's some idiot letting off occasional fireworks nearby. I think trying to sleep before they've got bored with it will be a bit pointless.

So I'm going to watch Babylon 5: The Gathering to kick off a re-watch of the entire thing, which I have decided will be a good way to start 2016
                    That is an excellent idea. I've not watched all of B5 for a number of years.

If I can find which of the pile of old HDDs they're on I'll be on to a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Omm
                      Nice pali!

Comment

Working...
                      X