• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of the chicken from yesterday for dinner, on the basis that I can't be bothered doing anything more complicated than reheating. I think I'll have rice with it, as that's nice and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Busy trying to complete forms for the passing of ZeitPater that I should have dealt with months ago.

Getting there (very) slowly.
      Aye - it's on my 'tomorrow' job list.

Comment

I am eating Fig Rolls.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Then it asks me to input a capture coz it thinks I'm doing something odd.

'Cause vBulletin, He knows me
          And He knows I'm right
          I've been posting to vBulletin all my life
          Oh yes, He knows me
          And He knows I'm right
          And He's been telling me everything is alright'
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stopping up with poorly pooch so Mrs 5* doesn't come down stairs to a problem

Couple glasses of vino and return of the Jedi until 2am should do the trick

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Last day till January

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all

Slep though the alarm, paniced as I thought I had an 8am video conferance booked at client co. Got here with 5 mins to spare to find it's actually tomorrow.

2 days of this crap and a trip to Leeds on Friday and I'm done for the year.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Last day till January

There are like 15 more. Duh.
                      I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X