• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    And the wondrous CCS compiler is, IMHO, an overpriced piece of crap.
    As is usual, I perused the assembler output of said compiler which revealed that one of the optimisations is that insead of using

Code:
    CALL FRED
    and

Code:
    FRED
        RETURN
    it uses

Code:
    GOTO FRED
    HERE
    and

Code:
    FRED
     goto HERE
    which I suppose saves stack space if you're only calling the thing once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      ..... waiting for......

CENTURY!!!!
      ZenChuryOm(tm).

Yes.

Sometimes.

But not so much now that Diver's absconded.

Also, some of us sleep.

Comment

Morning all.

Cracking sunrise this morning. Sun coming up over the Isle of Wight before dissapearing into the clouds. Like a mountain of fire boiling into space, in reverse, or something.

Cold and grey again now.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all. First gin of the ginvent calendar last night, a very enjoyable Makar from Glasgow.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Agent that I am already not enamoured with is asking me to fill in some basic company details on a form called "EAA opt out form.DOC" with the explanation

The Opt out form is to do with your Limited Company.

I will need those details to process your contract.
            Hmmm
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Greetings denizens

Moderately bright day today

Probably rain later

Comment

Yes, quite warm on the dog walk this morning.

Shame it's also warm in the ski resort I'm heading to in 10 days time
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just popped out to the bins, thought "Oh, it's quite mild out here today." Then realised that about eight weeks ago, I would have been thinking "FFS, it's freezing out here today!"

Comment

Ham toastie for lunch

Not long until it starts getting dark later, though to balance that it'll still be getting light later for a few more weeks, even as the day lengthens

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X