• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And done

Just got one more to assemble. I think I'll leave that for another day though

Comment

Looking at the takeaway menu. "Roast Duck Chinese Style." Well, you're a Chinese takeaway so that's kind of a given. A bit more detail would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Well it's done the washing bit, now it's onto the first of its rinsing bits.

It must be said it's quite efficient at rinsing stuff but it's lucky I'm not on a water meter.
        It started playing up and not spinning at the proper speed.

I think the knob thing that goes round & round is knackered.

Just as well I've got a separate spin dryer to get most of the water out.

Mostly dried ok now.

Comment

I had spag bol for tea.

It was very nice since the bol had been festering in the freezer for a week or so.

Yum.

Comment

Knackered.

Comment

I see (on Twitter) that norrahe has won another big cooking contest

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I see (on Twitter) that norrahe
                has won another big cooking contest
                It seems to be becoming a habit

Comment

To be fair, those who grew up making Dutch cuisine don't really stand much of a chance

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    To be fair, those who grew up making Dutch cuisine don't really stand much of a chance
                    FEBO. It's a sort of food concept. Obviously it's aimed at a post cafe culture.
                    Last edited by Pondlife; 1 November 2015, 00:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      FEBO. It's a sort of food concept. Obviously it's aimed at a post cafe culture.
                      FEBO's fried chicken and fries are excellent for eating on the way back to one's hotel after an evening's drinking

On the domestic front, the Dutch have exceptional gravy-making skills. Even if all they do is grill a couple of chops, they'll manage to reclaim the juices and use them to make a delicious gravy

Comment

Working...
                      X