• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Breezy but sunny. I'm gonna chance a stroll out to hunt for a sarnie.
    Town full of winkers. Since the new shopping centre opened people seem to have a reason to come to Bradford. This means procuring lunch has become a stressful chore, rather than a pleasant break from the lunacy.

Comment

Just remembered, I've been meaning to go and get some new glasses since I had my eyes tested, which was at the start of September.

At this rate, I'll need to have another test before ordering them. Given that the place is about three minutes' walk up the road, I really should get on with it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just remembered, I've been meaning to go and get some new glasses since I had my eyes tested, which was at the start of September.

At this rate, I'll need to have another test before ordering them. Given that the place is about three minutes' walk up the road, I really should get on with it
        And Greggs is between here and there, so I could grab a steak bake on the way back

Comment

Mmmmm.

Interesting.

It would appear that pipes going through brickwork should be sleeved.

It stops 'em being attacked by the mortar.

Comment

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              asdfasdfasdf
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Mmmmm.

Interesting.

Is this apropos of nothing or does it have a bearing on your damp floor problem?

Comment

Mmmmm.

Interesting.

As should any that are buried in concrete floors.

It's not the mortar that corrodes them, it's the movement against the brickwork as they expand and contract that eventually wears holes in them.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

asdfasdfasdf
                    ZeitZenChuryOm

How much do I owe Zeity for using that?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      As should any that are buried in concrete floors.

It's not the mortar that corrodes them, it's the movement against the brickwork as they expand and contract that eventually wears holes in them.
                      Gradual and imperceptible wear leading to catastrophic failure, much like a de Havilland Comet

Comment

Working...
                      X