• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings denizens

No rain here, but it's overcast

Comment

Feeling somewhat hungover after last night's amble to the pub

I think I'll have a traditional Sunday afternoon: coffee, large fry-up, and watching 633 Squadron (as soon as I've ripped the DVD, which I'd forgotten I had until I moved all the discs the other day)

Some friends of mine used to live next door to one of the model makers for that film. He lived in Leicester Forest East - not the service station on the M1, but the area it's named after, which is actually a mildly grotty suburb and not sylvan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Bit of a disaster on the late lunch front.

Too heavy with the cayenne chilli powder. I gagged when I tasted it a little while ago.
        Don't forget to put the bog roll in the freezer.

<ZG in "it's good to talk" mode>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The concept of paying the bastards £50 to look at my broken phone has cost the bearded twat & his minions 4.5 * £37 * 12, I'm quite happy to say.
          Stone me, that's £2 short of 2 grand.

No wonder I'm so rich.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Poke

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Like an otters pocket out there. As carol kirkwood once observed.
              'Tis ok here at the moment, windy and sometimes a bit drizzly.

Comment

Well there we are, this week's beef duly roasted, with roasties, followed by the ZeitStandard(tm) rice pud, which, this week, had a garnish of stewed raspberries, as picked by my own hands back in the summer.

And to celebrate same, I've just made a raspberry jelly (BBE Nov 2012) with most of the remainder.

Now time to do the dishes & bugger off out to Tesco.

Comment

Well there we are.

Wandered around Tesco.

Didn't buy anything since their broccoli were a bit small.

Bought some broccoli in Morrisons instead.

And my season ticket for this week.

And then I gaffer taped the leaky sunroof of the ZeitFiat since I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

I assume the drains are blocked but I couldn't be arsed to do anything about it.

Oh.

And I fed the cat before I went out.

And I fed the cat when I came back.

That thing is going to go to the cat's home if he/she/it isn't pretty fecking careful.

The ZeitIrritation(tm) is building up a bit too much for comfort.

I've done something to this fecking browser that's made the address bar disappear.

I fecking hate computers.

Comment

Got the address and toolbar back.

WTF did I do that time?

I was attempting to get a )

Comment

Alarm set for 6am ready for train journey back to the smoke.

Lovely afternoon at the RSPB at Llandudno Junction.

Comment

Working...
                      X