• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

And a grim morning it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'm going to need a bigger flat
      FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I've just assembled the desk instead
        I'm looking forward to reassembling mine, once the central heating is fixed & I've changed the carpet in the office for something less decayed.

Comment

Morning all. Down by the sea, WFH today. TFIF.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              And a grim morning it is too, to be sure.
              I was going to say "WZS", but as I started typing the sun emerged, looking thin and watery, from behind the clouds. But it's only just stopped raining, so I suspect this may be an anomaly

Comment

The new Apple TV™ has just been delivered. Time to hook it up to the iMac, install Xcode, and start developing a killer app for it

Except Virgin Media's newly-upgraded broadband infrastructure stopped working around midnight last night, so downloading Xcode isn't really an option at the moment

Comment

Apparently Virgin Media "have identified the problem and an engineer is on the way". In other words, they've heard the angry howls of the punters whose TV has stopped working and who are angry because they're going to miss the Jeremy Kyle Show.

I need to do a bit of shopping anyway; might as well get it done while they dick about fixing the thing they only installed yesterday. I assume there's a switch labelled "Keep functioning for more than seven hours" and, once they've noticed that and turned it on, everything will be fine

Comment

One thing becomes immediately apparent from using the new computer: I need to pop down to the spectacle shop and get those "intermediate" glasses made. The 27" 5K screen is incredibly clear, but at a comfortable distance it's just a few inches too far away for my reading glasses

Comment

Sun's out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X