• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Yep, am just at the stage in the project where people should actually be doing work and there's less for me to do.

Currently tidying up my blog posts and also trying to find out if I can add categories to the blog, not sure if blogger has that facility yet. Wordpress does, but I prefer blogger as I get better SEO
    I'm off on holiday tonight and I'm trying to tidy up my second project I'm working on. PM for the other 3 allocates me 2 days work at noon. He was surprised when I declined.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I'm off on holiday tonight and I'm trying to tidy up my second project I'm working on. PM for the other 3 allocates me 2 days work at noon. He was surprised when I declined.
      Another 2 and bit weeks for my hols
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Omelette for lunch, with those little cubes of foreign ham

I may even finish this half-dozen eggs before they have to be thrown away, at this rate

Comment

There is a guy sat on a surf board with a brolly and a go pro strapped to his head going down the thames

Lindt salt caramel chocolate is lovely!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
            There is a guy sat on a surf board with a brolly and a go pro strapped to his head going down the thames

Lindt salt caramel chocolate is lovely!!
            That's quite an odd thing to see...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Omelette for lunch, with those little cubes of foreign ham

I may even finish this half-dozen eggs before they have to be thrown away, at this rate
              You go by the use by on eggs?

Gosh.

Comment

Found out one of my recipes is appearing in the Torygraph this Saturday and possibly a mention of me blog as well
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  You go by the use by on eggs?

Gosh.
                  Not necessarily, but they have a tendency to get so far past their date that I'm not going to risk it. I probably eat less than two dozen eggs a year. If they sold them singly, I'd never buy more than two at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Not necessarily, but they have a tendency to get so far past their date that I'm not going to risk it. I probably eat less than two dozen eggs a year. If they sold them singly, I'd never buy more than two at a time.
                    Blimey, we get through a dozen a week at least.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Blimey, we get through a dozen a week at least.

We get 2-3 per day, every day. From 4 retired chickens ( National Charity re-homing commercial laying hens and encouraging support for British farmers ). We use about a dozen a week and tend to give the rest away.

The eggs are unpasteurised and don't have use-by dates on them. I normally write the "Laid on" date on them, and then use the earliest laid first.
                      Properly fresh eggs will keep for a month or more no problem.

Will you provide a link to your published recipe if it's publically available?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X