• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    'Morning

Parkrun this morning, then big sis and I are heading off to Faversham to visit long neglected aunt. She's 88, and as it's about 15 years since we saw her, we figured it's likely now or never...
    I've got relatives I only ever see at funerals*.

*that's the ones not in the box. We don't do open casket here.

Comment

I suppose it depends on your definition of "run". Took me nearly 36 minutes today. I didn't actually walk, but my "running" speed was about walking pace.
      Back when I used to walk up the hill for exercise, there was a jogger.

I used to walk up said hill quicker than he jogged on the steeper bits.

Comment

Off to the home again shortly.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Overcast today

I appear to be almost completely out of biscuits. Three ginger nuts left, and that's it

Comment

+1
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I suppose it depends on your definition of "run". Took me nearly 36 minutes today. I didn't actually walk, but my "running" speed was about walking pace.
              its not about winning, its about taking part apparently.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                its not about winning, its about taking part apparently.
                When I was at school, they seemed to make quite a thing of the winning.

And during the Olympics the other year, I vaguely remember winning getting a lot of mentions in the Press.

All very odd

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I've got relatives I only ever see at funerals*.

*that's the ones not in the box. We don't do open casket here.
                  Went to see mother in her box at the funeral parlour yesterday. I swear she moved. I wasn't overly upset by seeing her, which was odd.

Comment

Visit to aunt went well. She'd made cake.

Comment

Went to see mother in her box at the funeral parlour yesterday. I swear she moved. I wasn't overly upset by seeing her, which was odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X