• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Overcast today, though not in a way that seems to promise any rain

Had a rubbish night's sleep; couldn't drop off for hours. Ah well, serves me right for staying up so late the previous few nights, I suppose

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning
        Morning

How's tricks?

Comment

Well after 3 days work, I checked my new footprint against the actual device.

It was almost spot on.

I'll have to so my usual slight adjustments to the actual board, but it's looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well after 3 days work, I checked my new footprint against the actual device.

It was almost spot on.

I'll have to so my usual slight adjustments to the actual board, but it's looking good.
            The Rise of the Machines is still on schedule, then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The Rise of the Machines is still on schedule, then?
              Yup.

Look out Sarah Connor, here we, er, figuratively, er, come.

Comment

Afternoon All,

Another sunny day here. I think someone (not me obv) should look at shifting the months about so that we get all the good weather in 'summer'.

Lunch beckons.

Comment

Well, so far the schematic symbol & the footprint tie up nicely.

For the 4 pins I've checked.

It's too easy.

There must be some mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    'Tis on youtube though.

Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Yes far too fast.

just seen a new project plan for one of the four projects I'm on. Apparently I'm supposed to have done loads of work this week on it, oh how I wish someone had told me.

Apparently I'm supposed to have worked out what data we need to drive a front end they haven't designed yet. There is a US one but its connected to the US data warehouse not the Global one. And the Front end they use probably will need changing for EMEA they aren't sure how.

I suggested they took screen shots of the US ones, let the users scribble on them what they wanted then came back to me. But no I have to spend an hour listening to the PM saying we need to know what they might possibly want

Good job the other 3 where I don't have to wipe butts are all up to date.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X