• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    You've got some humungous monitor thing instead haven't you?
    Correct

Comment

Time to leave this hotel and mooch around for a couple of hours until I can check into the other one

Comment

Gosh.

Just wired up a 3.5" drive in a caddy to one of the lab power supplies so we could get the data off.

Dunno if the brick psu was screwed or if it was just the low voltage connector (a 6 pin minidin style thing like you get on keyboards and mice).

It's gonna take another 5 hours before it completes.

Comment

I think it's stuck.

Comment

Safely checked in to today's hotel

Got utterly soaked wandering around. But I made it to the bookshop I wanted to get to, and successfully bought the book I was after - it's co-authored by one of the shop owners, though sadly he wasn't there today. But it was still nice to buy it from his shop, rather than just ordering it off Amazon

Once I've dried off a bit, I'll pop around to Sainsbury's for some bits and bobs. It's just like home really

Comment

I think it's stuck.
              Sometimes they just act stuck, then appear to do everything all at once

Comment

Off out for a spot of lunch

Comment

I think it's stuck.
                  It was stuck.

In fact it got stuck several times.

Some of the files are gigantic.

And the three fingered salute didn't seem to do a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sometimes they just act stuck, then appear to do everything all at once
                    I got bored & switched the fecker off.

It doesn't pay to bore me.

Comment

Sterling B2B Integrator. Steaming pile of shiiiiiiite.

Will run 45 records through, but I'm trying to get it to process 1,800. Good job I'm off for 2 weeks. I shall leave it with the developer.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X