• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I wonder if I could have taken the call on the phone and tablet at the same time and just held them up to each other so they talked to themselves
    well it would probably be close to what most people want them to do.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thermometer broken. How am I supposed to feel properly sorry for myself if I don't know what my temperature is?

Comment

Just had a phone call. Didn't recognise the number so quickly Googled it, and it's some pensions scam, so didn't bother answering.

However, much to my confusion, the call rang on my iPad as well as my phone. Turns out the FaceTime "receive calls on your iPad when on WiFi" setting is on by default

I wonder if I could have taken the call on the phone and tablet at the same time and just held them up to each other so they talked to themselves
        When my phone rings, so does my MacBook and iPad, its a night mare at times!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          When my phone rings, so does my MacBook and iPad, its a night mare at times!
          I've turned it off now. I can't think of any circumstances under which I'd want to use it, given that my phone is a lot easier to lift to my ear and talk into than either the iPad or the MBA, and also more likely to be about my person

Comment

I've turned it off now. I can't think of any circumstances under which I'd want to use it, given that my phone is a lot easier to lift to my ear and talk into than either the iPad or the MBA, and also more likely to be about my person
            Never used it on the iPad, but often take calls on the laptop
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Never used it on the iPad, but often take calls on the laptop
              I often have the sound turned quite low, or off completely, on the laptop. It's easier to just grab my phone than to muck about trying to remember which key is "volume up"

Also, I've never used FaceTime, so the laptop isn't configured to receive calls in the first place.

Comment

Pan of scouse is simmering on the hob

Comment

Pan of scouse is simmering on the hob
                  When you come back it and your pan lid has gone missing you'll know why...
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Well that was bloody hot.

Back from Turkey and the Eastern Med in 35+ Deg heat to the cold and damp of the UK. Was actually a bit of a relief getting off the plane not to start sweating the second we left the aircon.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The trouble with scouse is that I eat a big bowl of it, and it's so nice I immediately go and get another. This means there's only one bowl left for the next day, but when I eat that, I'm going to want another again

I should make more, really

Comment

Working...
                      X