• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    'Tis getting wetter out there.

Not too bad round here, expect a bloke called Noah has been leading the ClientCo Directors out two by two.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

One more day…

Comment

Release gone in. 74 enhancements/bug fixes - what could possibly go wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Home!

One more day…
          What are your plans for the next week lad?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            What are your plans for the next week lad?!
            I need to sort out a load of stuff in the flat (basically packing the contents of the living room away at one end, except for various old monitors and such that need to go to the tip) to make room for extensive bookcase construction filling a corner bay and most of a wall.

Once that's done, I can move it all down to the other end, once books have been put on the shelves of course. That will make room for exactly the same thing to happen again, but filling another wall.

And once that's done, and the rest of the books put away, I'll have enough room to set up a desk large enough to accommodate my 34" monitor as well as a new 27" iMac.

And once that's done, I'll have enough room to get a big TV

And that should be enough for the first three weeks or so, after which I've got several conferences to go to

Comment

I need to sort out a load of stuff in the flat (basically packing the contents of the living room away at one end, except for various old monitors and such that need to go to the tip) to make room for extensive bookcase construction filling a corner bay and most of a wall.

Once that's done, I can move it all down to the other end, once books have been put on the shelves of course. That will make room for exactly the same thing to happen again, but filling another wall.

And once that's done, and the rest of the books put away, I'll have enough room to set up a desk large enough to accommodate my 34" monitor as well as a new 27" iMac.

And once that's done, I'll have enough room to get a big TV

And that should be enough for the first three weeks or so, after which I've got several conferences to go to
              Sounds like a good plan !

At least you can have bacon butty for breakfast every morning.

I'm sure you will tell us more about your casserole dinners !

Comment

What on earth is this news about flooding?!!

No sign of rain in Leeds so far ...

Comment

Lots of heavy stuff, especially the books
                  Be careful, find out what the floor loading is.

I had several tons of books in my library & it didn't do the house a power of good all in all.

As I detected by the interesting cracks appearing downstairs.

Comment

There was a bit of rain here earlier, but not much. Looking at the radar, the worst of it stayed over to the east of us. But it looks like the heavier stuff will be arriving before nine

Comment

Liver, bacon, onion gravy. Broad beans.

Yum.

Followed with stewed apples & custard.

Yum.

Comment

Working...
                      X