• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just had dinner, about to grab a beer

Turns out the subtitle offset should have been -12, not 12

Still, now I know. It occurs to me, however, that re-encoding all of these will be a lot quicker when I've got my new iMac, so I'm postponing my Dutch cinema experience for a couple of weeks
    Which one you going for?

I'm trying to decide between a new Macbook Pro or a Mac Pro desktop. I have a Mac Thunderbolt screen I use with the MacBook. The only issue is that I can't find a way to share it between two computers. None seems to make a KVM switch that support Thunderbolt. If I could find a way to do that then I'd go for the desktop and keep the MacBook as a general laptop to tote around with me. At the moment it does double duty as portable and desktop.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Which model?
      Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Which one you going for?
      iMac Retina 5K, fully loaded

Comment

Friday tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Another start out there; BUT: Friday!

Comment

next days baby work me up at 2 and didn't get back to sleep to 4
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Great spotted woodpecker on the bird feeder.

Comment

Morning all.

Sun has got his hat on again today.

And I am totally shagged & not in a good way.

Comment

Email from deep within the bowels of ClientCorp outlining some tedious procedure that has to be gone through to return my corporate laptop Inevitably, a Word document is attached containing a form which has to be printed out and filled in and handed to others for various purposes

Unless anybody tells me different to my face, I'm just going to ignore it, hand in my pass as I leave, and let the people who brought the laptop here in the first place come and take it away

Comment

Working...
                      X