• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think I now know why Blade Runner is one of Nick's favourite films

KUATB: High Street Shops in Sci Fi Films, in MLFtB CCXLVII last September. I even used the same pic

Comment

The beef was lovely.

The ZeitStandard(tm) rice pud was done to a turn & garnished with stewed gooseberries (red) to spice it up a bit.

You will know I'm in terminal decline when I stop cooking a proper Sunday lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The beef was lovely.

The ZeitStandard(tm) rice pud was done to a turn & garnished with stewed gooseberries (red) to spice it up a bit.

You will know I'm in terminal decline when I stop cooking a proper Sunday lunch.
        I always seem to end up making my Sunday lunch on Tuesday

Comment

Vac frenzy has been postponed due to can't be arsed.

This is not altogether a good sign.

Off out to do the Sunday afternoon shop.

Comment

Got around to making breakfast, and very nice too

I cooked the sausages and bacon that would otherwise have been left over, to make tomorrow's lunch. Though I'll probably end up eating it shortly after arriving at my desk

Comment

75% of non Andyw's mum respondents in my poll support my hypothesis that there is a correlation between being ticklish and not liking spicy food.

I wonder if there's a correlation between being ticklish and being can't be arsed to go out on the bike...

Comment

Hour on the bike done. I think that warrants a bottle of wine this evening.

Comment

Shop done.

3 hours of digging up paths made of pebbles done.

Shower (cold) done.

Tea (Morrisons baked beans with vegetarian sausages on toast) done.

Followed by a couple of pieces of Tesco Genoa cake and a Tesco jam tart.

Living the dream, living the dream.

Vac frenzy on hold until I can be arsed.

Comment

It's gone very dark.

Large spots of rain.

No thunder yet.

Comment

Currently listening to The Archers.

Dunno why.

Too knackered to get up & turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X