• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Who left the door open!
    Who was here last?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Who was here last?
      Smart arse!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Who was here last?
        Simon was the last one in, and he keeps trying to open the windows.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning All,

Wet 'n rainy today. Plus I had to walk to a station that's further away today cos they're dicking about again.

Nevermind. Thursday.

In the words of John Denver "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go"
            Git. I'll be singing that all morning now.

Comment

Well, after a brief logon upstairs in the library, the reading room being like a bear garden with hordes of kids and all the pcs reserved, I'm now downstairs in the perfect peace of the lending library.

Om.

Most gratified to see that the lawn patch I seeded last Saturday has finally burst into life.

I was afraid I'd have to seed it all over again again.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all, first post in this thread...

Sunny walking the dog this morning, but a bit too cold for short sleeves (as I found out later). Looks like it could be nice outside now.
                Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Comment

30 mins to go!

Any bets on whether I can achieve more than the square root of feck all before I leave?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Greetings

Thank you!

Any advice on who I should look out for around here (apart from Simon the window licker?)
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X