• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Then what do I do with the butter?

(I don't use much in the way of dairy products… the last two packets of butter I've bought expired before ever being opened.)
    Cook steak in it?

Invite a lady friend over to re-enact Last Tango in Paris? Admittedly Last Tango in Leicester doesnt have the same ring to it.
    Last edited by DaveB; 27 July 2015, 15:00.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Down to London tomorrow to pick up a shiny new laptop (which makes a change from the usual hand-me-downs I get lumbered with).

And say 'hello' to HQ.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Then what do I do with the butter?

(I don't use much in the way of dairy products… the last two packets of butter I've bought expired before ever being opened.)
        Bake a cake, that will do it.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Bake a cake, that will do it.
          Add some garlic and herbs, spread on a bagette and make garlic bread.

Comment

Sounds good

I'm going to try that chicken recipe if I can find out where to get buttermilk
            Polish shops. and no not where they sell Mr Sheene.....
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sounds good

I'm going to try that chicken recipe if I can find out where to get buttermilk
              As an alternative you can mix 15ml to 250ml milk and leave it for 5 minutes. I use this to make American biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                As an alternative you can mix 15ml to 250ml milk and leave it for 5 minutes. I use this to make American biscuits.
                Or make Shortbread biscuits. Butter, Flour, Sugar. Dead easy

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Cook steak in it?

Invite a lady friend over to re-enact Last Tango in Paris? Admittedly Last Tango in Leicester doesnt have the same ring to it.

Allegedly KY works better.

Not so good on toast though.

And the ring's never quite the same afterwards, or so I've been told.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 27 July 2015, 15:38.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Polish shops. and no not where they sell Mr Sheene.....
                    Yes.

I was most disappointed with the wood preservative options at the one on Swansea High Street.

Lots of beetroot soup though.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Two of this mornings meetings have been cancelled which means I have a bit of spare time on my hands. However I do have to do a code review later this morning.
                      A couple of items mentioned in the code review, amendments made.
                      Time to start work on the test plan

Comment

Working...
                      X