• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Still on the vac frenzy.

Discovered that the idea of having a dressing table against the wall in the middle bedroom wasn't wise, judging by the black mould in the corner.

This despite the dehumidifier being in the room quite often.

The Dettol agent orange mould killer saw it off though.

The quantity of redundant tights in the airing cupboard is remarkable.

Out they go.

<ZG in "in the bin we go" mode>

Even more impressive is the quantity of long out of date emollient creams and such like, not to mention the anusol suppositories best before 1997.
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Ebay them. Useful for bank robbers and wine makers.
    The anusol? I thought that was for the old farmers?

Comment

Unexpected present on the garden path:

One dead weasel.

I couldn't understand what I was looking at for a while, it being fairly grey and dark here at the moment.

First time I've seen a dead weasel though.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Damn right!

It's nice that they're thinking of me, I suppose - but if they come up with any more "opportunities" for me to stay, I'm going to have to explain that I'm aching to get the hell out of there; and that might hurt their feelings, which would be a shame
        PALI!

Onward & upward!

Comment

There was a thread about kids company wanting to be excused NI contributions.

I can't find it now.

Has it been deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            There was a thread about kids company wanting to be excused NI contributions.

I can't find it now.

Has it been deleted?
            When was it started? If you remember the time roughly, you can tell if a thread ID has vanished. Take the URL of a thread started around the same time and increment or decrement the number.

E.g. http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/108122-official-great-british-bake-off-thread.html will, if the number is changed to 108121, take you to http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-scheme-enquiries/108121-hmrc-data-protection-act-requests.html - threads are identified by the ID; the forum name and thread title aren't actually used, though you get redirected to the correct version for that ID

If you get an error page saying "No thread specified" then you've either run off the end, or you've found the ID of a thread that was deleted

Comment

When was it started? If you remember the time roughly, you can tell if a thread ID has vanished. Take the URL of a thread started around the same time and increment or decrement the number.

E.g. http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ff-thread.html will, if the number is changed to 108121, take you to http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...-requests.html - threads are identified by the ID; the forum name and thread title aren't actually used, though you get redirected to the correct version for that ID

If you get an error page saying "No thread specified" then you've either run off the end, or you've found the ID of a thread that was deleted
              Too much effort!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Too much effort!
                So script it!

Comment

This hotel has quiet zones to ensure children aren't woken up...

So why can I hear screaming kids....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So script it!
                    And lower myself to that of a code monkey
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X