• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, just agreed to a permie interview. Not 100% how I feel, but the money is amazing and it's definitely the right direction career wise and they've sort of come after me. (I turned down another interview opportunity, hiring manager added me on LinkedIn and they've come back with a different role).

We'll see what becomes!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Hmmm, just agreed to a permie interview. Not 100% how I feel, but the money is amazing and it's definitely the right direction career wise and they've sort of come after me. (I turned down another interview opportunity, hiring manager added me on LinkedIn and they've come back with a different role).

We'll see what becomes!
      Traitor Good Luck
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Traitor Good Luck
        Oddly, I feel as apprehensive about going back as I did about getting out!

Comment

We'll see what becomes!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oddly, I feel as apprehensive about going back as I did about getting out!
            It sounds daft, but it makes sense, it's a big step and sounds like a good permie role.

You do realise that we will have to prep the tar and feathers as well as the pitchforks of course.

Comment

We'll see what becomes!

Good luck!

Comment

Sausage casserole for dinner, on the grounds that it doesn't require a long, drawn-out cooking process to be soft enough for my delicate teeth to deal with it

That and it's dead nice

Comment

Chilli for dinner.

Comment

Well there we are, ep 12 S2 of under the dome viewed.

Only ep 13 to go, followed by S3 ep 1 which is being watched by machine as we type.

Comment

On which happy note:

Night all

Hope the tooth is playing fair, Nick.

Comment

Working...
                      X