• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Sky a lovely shade of blue this morning, with a few fluffy clouds.

Out this evening with the girlies, just a day at the office to get through first.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey out, but looks like the sun's giving it a try

My Apple account has been locked down from password changes for eight hours, as somebody's trying to break into it

I only use that email address for that account, so I assume it's been leaked or whatever by some app developer whose thing I tried for about three seconds five years ago and never thought about since. Ho hum.

Comment

ms#05 (in accusatory voice): "Why are you so cheerful this morning? You're never cheerful."

It has to be said, I do have a strange, slightly euphoric feeling.

Is this what that elusive thing called happiness feels like?

Ah, well, I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly.

Comment

Tyne tunnel is blocked
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Suffering from a serious case of can't be arsed this morning.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Those filtering systems are rubbish.
                  My favourite was the Analog Devices site being blocked coz of "Anal".

And the Tektronix site being blocked here for reasons I've never quite understood.

Comment

Gone a bit now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      My favourite was the Analog Devices site being blocked coz of "Anal".

And the Tektronix site being blocked here for reasons I've never quite understood.
                      And of course the case of Scunthorpe being blocked en-mass by AOL and, a few years later, Google.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X