• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a brighter note, at least I am spending fathers day with baby bp. Mrs bp joined the national trust. So bodnant garden yesterday. Penrhyn castle today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      On a brighter note, at least I am spending fathers day with baby bp. Mrs bp joined the national trust. So bodnant garden yesterday. Penrhyn castle today.
      Penrhyn castle is great fun. Have a good day...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

11 hours sleep last night. And still exhausted. I think its depression.

After mother-out-law dying, redundancy, step-father-out-law getting bowel cancer. And just found my mother has leukemia. There will be trouble when she goes - I had hoped to avoid for a few years. I just have to work out a way of burying my head in the sand when she goes. Maybe a 2 week trip to club-le-sport.....
        <- manly
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Penrhyn castle is great fun. Have a good day...
          Originally posted by eek View Post
          <- manly
          Cheers

The temptation to pack in work and live on the dole becomes stronger and stronger.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy, but with blue bits

A very happy Summer Solstice to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Morning

10 hours sleep - hopefully I'll actually manage to stay awake all day today!

out there again. Feeling inspired to go bicycling after my BBQ with the bicycle people.
              Woke at 04:15 during one of my alternate universe dreams.

Most odd.

They were scavenging for copper and iron and stuff.

And I, as the serpent in the garden, attempted to introduce the concept of nuclear fission.

Not only that, but the detonations on this side were doing strange things on that side.

Then I woke up & couldn't go back to sleep.

Ho hum.

Dozed off once R4 started up again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Woke at 04:15 during one of my alternate universe dreams.
                But what if that is reality and all this is just an illusion?

Comment

In other news, this week's roast beef has been cooked & consumed.

For some odd reason the rice pud wasn't done enough so it got nuked a bit.

Picked lots of nice raspberries which I cooked to go with it.

I'd forgotten how pippy raspberries can be.

Comment

In other news, during this morning's cleaning frenzy, I found some ants on the front room windowsill.

Got the ant powder out.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Comment

11 hours sleep last night. And still exhausted. I think its depression.

After mother-out-law dying, redundancy, step-father-out-law getting bowel cancer. And just found my mother has leukemia. There will be trouble when she goes - I had hoped to avoid for a few years. I just have to work out a way of burying my head in the sand when she goes. Maybe a 2 week trip to club-le-sport.....

I suspect that feeling sad is normal when there's lots of tulip happening in your life. It's when everything's ticking along nicely and you still feel crap that it's time to worry. Or when the tulip seems never ending...

Exercise is supposed to be good for depression, but I think you've probably tried that one...

Comment

Working...
                      X