• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Lamb related nonsense up on the blog.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Talk me out of giving notice on this god forsaken project
      If you're not happy then leave, no point in getting stressed over nowt.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Again.

Now.

It was ever thus.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Have you been going after gigs in Germany too?
          Not really as I don't want to get into the whole administrative nightmare that is German regulations etc...

UK, NL and BE currently

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Klean prep is a work of the devil

Just threw up twice and I guess more to come

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Not really as I don't want to get into the whole administrative nightmare that is German regulations etc...

UK, NL and BE currently
              BTW, how is Mr. N doing now? Any improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                BTW, how is Mr. N doing now? Any improvement?
                He's starting to get better now, the pain seems to have subsided and he gets out walking every day.

He has a call this week with the surgeon and hopefully they will sign him off so he can start physio.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  He's starting to get better now, the pain seems to have subsided and he gets out walking every day.

He has a call this week with the surgeon and hopefully they will sign him off so he can start physio.
                  That is some positive news !

Focus should be on getting the muscle back. Is he taking any protein substitutes? They really help!

Comment

God, I'm absolutely bloody fuming. Just had some cheeky twunt of a desktop engineer and a disorganised PM condescend me by attempting to reiterate how my own frigging architecture works. All because I gave them what they ASKED for, and not as it turns out, what they MEANT.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      That is some positive news !

Focus should be on getting the muscle back. Is he taking any protein substitutes? They really help!
                      He also needs to do some more cardio, he's lost a lot of muscle mass.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X