• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Ommm...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Have just applied a bottle of "Oven Pride" to my oven and oven furniture as per HyperD's recommendation.

Feeling very excited!

Will my shelves magically turn silver over the course of the morning?

Will I be able to see through my oven door again?

Watch this space for updates!

Comment

Morning denizens

Hard to tell if there's a slight frost again this morning. Looks like it's going to be sunny to start with though

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Have just applied a bottle of "Oven Pride" to my oven and oven furniture as per HyperD's recommendation.

Feeling very excited!

We live in exciting times!

Comment

Morning all

Feeling hungry like a rabid dog

No tulip/food in my system anymore. Running on fat burning mode ATM.

Waiting for the hospital limo to pick me up in some time. Fang-ers crossed !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Morning all

Feeling hungry like a rabid dog

No tulip/food in my system anymore. Running on fat burning mode ATM.

Waiting for the hospital limo to pick me up in some time. Fang-ers crossed !
                Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Hard to tell if there's a slight frost again this morning. Looks like it's going to be sunny to start with though
                  My windows did require a-scraping for this morning's station run.

Comment

Morning all

Bright and clear for the ride in this morning, better than last nights cold, damp, fogginess.

Client A manager has agreed to me working flexi hours and a day from home, which will make life easier.

Late start Monday, early (7:00 AM) start Teusday, Wednesday, Thursday and early finish Thursday. WFH Friday.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Feeling very excited!

MrsB swears by it. I always thought ovens were self cleaning
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X