• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No, haven't tried it - I'll have to go sometime

Fun fact: twenty-six years ago, when I lived two streets away from there, that was a small supermarket. It had an illuminated Double Diamond sign mounted high on the wall over the door, which was only taken down about five years ago.
    DD4U.

DD works wonders.

And they say advertising doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Working from (Welsh) home today.
      Never forget your Welsh.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Never forget your Welsh.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Omelette for dinner tonight because I CBA and don't want yet another take away. Doom Bar on offer in Tesco Express again
          Mrs V bought me some bottles of 'two hoots' in B&M its pretty good.

didn't think much of Easter Bunny Ale.

Still have a bottle of 'legover' to try, will leave that until the weekend.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Never forget your Welsh.

But you are Southern Wales! I am North Wales. We hate the Southern Wales more than anyone. Except the English of course.....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Turkish you say. I would recommend Ciya Sofrasi. They don't serve alcohol though....
              I thought he was that guy from The Usual Suspects
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Morning All,

Sun is shining and it's Friday.

#Get in! #Jurassic Park #Back of the net #Lick my face

Comment

As expected, now Mission Day has passed, ClientCorp is adorned with new banners.

Quite lucky that the mission all the "associates" came up with yesterday happens to be exactly the same as the one Facilities and Propaganda Management had printed on the banners weeks ago

No pictures this year: instead, strong typographical elements, conveying both slogans and random words such as "ingenuity". More Maoist than Stalinist in overall feel this year

Comment

Shall there be a little red book with the Chairperson's thoughts therein?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      But you are Southern Wales! I am North Wales. We hate the Southern Wales more than anyone. Except the English of course.....
                      In North Wales most of the time they hate the people in the next village more than anything else...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X