• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

We won't grass you up. For a small box of chocolates each.....
    ftfy
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ugh. Chipped tooth getting painful

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ugh. Chipped tooth getting painful
        How did you chip it?

When I had tooth pain (see insomnia thread) I used anadin and anbesol gel. Until I could see a dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          How did you chip it?

When I had tooth pain (see insomnia thread) I used anadin and anbesol gel. Until I could see a dentist.

I don't know - it started giving me twinges on Sunday, and when I examined it I realised a bit of the corner was gone. I've got a checkup with the dentist in a couple of weeks, but I may give them a call and see if I can sort something out sooner. I'm worried it may be developing an infection

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Excellent- really nice. I could do with losing 22lb - perhaps I should try the chocolate diet
            well send us a cheque then! I can help you with your spare £22.

Definitely a success for Mrs Eek.Well done.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              well send us a cheque then! I can help you with your spare £22.

Lost a lot more than that last week on the lottery...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                ftfy
                you want SM buying Brillo etc chocolates? You know what a stud muffin he is, we don't want Brillo with child.
                Last edited by vetran; 16 June 2015, 14:23.

Comment

Did Kevin keep your pecker up?

I won £1

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I don't know - it started giving me twinges on Sunday, and when I examined it I realised a bit of the corner was gone. I've got a checkup with the dentist in a couple of weeks, but I may give them a call and see if I can sort something out sooner. I'm worried it may be developing an infection
                    In my experience tooth pain rarely gets better. Maybe I am a big screaming jessie? And(like back pain) it infects your whole being. I would get something going sooner. But I hope it settles down.

quadruple rollover Wednesday night still up for grabs

you want SM buying Brillo etc chocolates? You know what a stud muffin he is, we don't want Brillo with child.
                    I think you are confusing me with MF. He puts out for anyone.

Comment

Well I don't make any money if you buy jelly beans or even chocolates from elsewhere. At least if you buy it from jennybeth.co.uk the profits go to Mrs Eek to spend on Garden gnomes and other oversized ornaments...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X