• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:54.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:55.

Comment

12 minutes to go.

At what stage will I get the reply that says "yes, we need you to reset everything this afternoon before you leave"?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Home! And despite low cloud, it didn't actually rain after all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Home! And despite low cloud, it didn't actually rain after all
            Rained all the way from work to home. Thankfully I told Mrs Eek and co to get the early ferry to the Farne Islands so they should have missed the worst of it.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

All I've done today is find more problems that are stopping me from moving forward.

Did manage to persuade those in charge to let me look at a separate issue that's been beating them for the last week, though. Told the 3rd / 4th line guys that I was going to on the way past, and they weren't super happy (Projects vs BAU politics).

Fixed it in 30 mins.

Comment

I actually got somewhere with a thing I was working on today, despite having almost no enthusiasm

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:55.

Comment

Hmmm it seems one of our newest members has a profile pic that looks very much like suity
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Rain started on the way home.

It's having a go now too.

ZeitMater fell over earlier & she fell again shortly before I got there, & was sitting on the floor.

Things are not getting better.

However all she'd done was a little cut on her elbow.
                      <- manly

Comment

Working...
                      X