• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Aye, too lazy to do anything positive about quitting. Think my skills are pretty dead end, so need to do some training.
    ah an extension to pay for training, just what the Agent ordered.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I got one of these , you can screw it to the back of the desk

Gorilla GLS-02 High Quality Compact DJ Studio Laptop Stand with Shelf Black | eBay
      Not very portable though
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Back from Italy over the weekend and the w4nkers at the car park have scratched my wing mirror during it's stay. I have the footage of it happen and I will hold my cards till the car parking company comes back to deny. Someones balls will be crushed soon

Heading off to Abu Dhabi tomorrow for a 10 day holiday in the FECKING HOT sun. Borderline is the fact that I don't feel like working this summer

Comment

Ow. Shouldn't have walked into town at lunchtime. Blister really hurts - sort of a throbbing burnt throb. Ow. Ow.

Comment

Decided to try the M1 home today, figuring that the route out of Nottingham might not be too bad just after four.

Wrong

It's still cones and 40mph almost all the way to the motorway. Once it's open properly it will potentially save about ten or fifteen minutes at that time, but as it is it just dumps me at the motorway junction at this end right in the middle of the rush hour, and takes the same amount of time (or slightly longer) as the Fosse Way route

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Decided to try the M1 home today, figuring that the route out of Nottingham might not be too bad just after four.

Wrong

It's still cones and 40mph almost all the way to the motorway. Once it's open properly it will potentially save about ten or fifteen minutes at that time, but as it is it just dumps me at the motorway junction at this end right in the middle of the rush hour, and takes the same amount of time (or slightly longer) as the Fosse Way route
              Thanks for the warning. Got to drive down it on Friday.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Thanks for the warning. Got to drive down it on Friday.
                They've got average speed cameras in the roadworks from the edge of the city to the motorway, too

Comment

Spag bol for dinner - the rest of the other week's, out of the freezer. And exceptionally nice it was too

Comment

G'night!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Not very portable though
                      breaks down to fit in a laptop bag with the PSU. Fine for your assigned desk but not your hot desk.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X