• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes shined, shirts pressed, suit sorted!

Alarm set for 5:30
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Ommm...
      ZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:48.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like a sunny start out there

Still feeling a bit lurgificated. Just a vague thing; nothing I can really put my finger on, other than a feeling as if I'm about to develop a headache. Oh well, I daresay it'll either turn into something, or just get better, by tonight

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Roast beef was very nice, but during the cooking I've started to feel a bit bleurgh. Hope I'm not coming down with one of those lurgies that are going about
              If you are, mine was quite short-lived if that's any consolation. Only a few days of feeling grotty.

Comment

ClientB have booked and cancelled me 3 times now for a day in that there London to configure system for one of their customers. Email this morning saying tomorrow's visit is postponed (not client's fault, their customer has cancelled) Starting to be a PITA...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

If you are, mine was quite short-lived if that's any consolation. Only a few days of feeling grotty.
                  I hope it's that then. I don't even feel ill, just really run-down and not with it

Comment

My work today is done. Just need to look productive for the next 6 hours...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X