• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Tut. You've put the idea in my head now.
    Yes, because you never would have thought of it otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Yes, because you never would have thought of it otherwise
      She might not of done until the golden arches came into view...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        She might not of done until the golden arches came into view...
        In fairness she did manage to resist temptation on the Grub Club Amsterdam trip. Although there were occasions when she was allowed out unsupervised....
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just cereal here today but I am currently making the custard for creme brulee as I type.

It's my brother's stag do at the weekend so I need to build up as many brownie points as I can beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            In fairness she did manage to resist temptation on the Grub Club Amsterdam trip. Although there were occasions when she was allowed out unsupervised....
            Surely there were enough meals within the Grub Club weekend to make additional eating utterly unnecessary?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Surely there were enough meals within the Grub Club weekend to make additional eating utterly unnecessary?
              You would have thought so....
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I went for the prawns in the end. Yummy.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I left bunk and norrahe's mate sitting in MaccyDs in Amsterdam airport.

As it goes, I didn't have a MaccyDs for lunch. Went to t'pub and had a most unsatisfactory burger instead.

Comment

I'm very now though
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I left bunk and norrahe's mate sitting in MaccyDs in Amsterdam airport.

As it goes, I didn't have a MaccyDs for lunch. Went to t'pub and had a most unsatisfactory burger instead.

We didn't actually eat anything there though.

Unless you sneakily scoffed a burger before you brought the drinks to the table

Comment

Working...
                      X