• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do (or did, I haven't been for a few years) some good stuff at South Hill Park. I think my favourite was The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui, which was packed, although I was possibly the only person in the theatre who wasn't part of a school party.

I really must have a look and see "What's On" - about time I went back.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      They do (or did, I haven't been for a few years) some good stuff at South Hill Park. I think my favourite was The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui, which was packed, although I was possibly the only person in the theatre who wasn't part of a school party.

I really must have a look and see "What's On" - about time I went back.
      I was in a production of that at school, when I was fifteen or so. Excellent play

That was in the Great Hall, destroyed by a twat of an arsonist burglar just a couple of years later

More: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nickfi...57632872680687

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

AS levels start today. First exam is maffs. ms05 is cockily confident.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sun's up and about out there, doing its thing

Comment

Good luck MS05 - Is it Maths C1 ?

Comment

Morning

Comment

Eldest is rapidly approaching A2 exams but she decided that she wanted to increase her overall Maths grade and is resitting Core 1 Maths. She smashed C2, Decision and Mechanics but was disappointed with the core 1 so is trying to gain a few extra points.

Comment

Morning all.

My win7 box took an hour & 25 minutes to update last night.

And I wanted an early night.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Eldest is rapidly approaching A2 exams but she decided that she wanted to increase her overall Maths grade and is resitting Core 1 Maths. She smashed C2, Decision and Mechanics but was disappointed with the core 1 so is trying to gain a few extra points.
                      I can't understand any of that.

Things appear to have changed a bit in edjumakashen since I last looked.

Comment

Working...
                      X