• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I now have the company of two Esteemed Customers.

Lucky old me.

Well I would have if they hadn't both gone off for a fag break after 23 minutes of overwhelming effort.
      This PIC programming is exhausting

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)
        WZGS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          This PIC programming is exhausting
          nah.

All hardware & they still can't make the fecker work.

Ho hum.

Comment

changing the chip didn't make any difference.

Comment

Fookinell.

The ignore list is going to get a dusting off today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Fookinell.

The ignore list is going to get a dusting off today.
                I dont actually have anyone on mine at the moment, although only because the prime candidate appears to have buggered off for a bit.

There are one or two that are working their way up the list though.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I dont actually have anyone on mine at the moment, although only because the prime candidate appears to have buggered off for a bit.

There are one or two that are working their way up the list though.
                  I've seen threads in General (specifically) without a single post I could read

Comment

Nope, I did try it, but found I was lacking the self discipline not to 'reveal post' or whatever it says, so it got kinda pointless.

Comment

The election threads in particular are a bit patchy

Comment

Working...
                      X