• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the month! Better get my expenses sorted

But by gum, it's been a long month. Despite two Bank Holidays, it seems to have dragged on for ever. I just realised it's only three weeks ago that I was in London for the weekend; it feels like it was a couple of months back

Comment

Sad state of affairs when I CBA to raise my invoices.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Sad state of affairs when I CBA to raise my invoices.
        Bunkitis?

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:01.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            End of the month! Better get my expenses sorted
            ZenChuryOm(tm)
            Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:01.

Comment

It's a lazy hungover Sunday (Birthday night on Friday and went to a gig last night), but I have so much to get done. Starting with that IPSE CV Webinar.

And, even though it's only a two week project-completion extension (To take me up to my hols, yay!) they've managed to screw the paperwork so I currently have no contract. Lie in on Monday, then!

If I didn't like the PM (Who REALLY needs me there next week) l, I'd be seriously tempted to tell them to keep Tuesday and Wednesday as well just out of devilment.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bunkitis?
                Tiredness mainly I think. Didn't drink too excessively, although HyperD's homemade beer was lovely. Wine was nice too. And the Prosecco. And the Tequila... (actually not keen on Tequila, but the lime sorbet was lovely!)
                Can't do late nights.

Factoid of the night: You can make diamonds from Tequila.

Comment

Just had a nice big fry-up. Now having a little rest, i.e. barely able to move

Comment

Well went out last night with a friend who I have not seen for ages. 1 thing led to many more things and by things I mean beer.

8 am this morning new code drop.

Went well that gawd I was to hungerover to supervise tge roll back.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:02.

Comment

Working...
                      X