• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The naming of cats is a difficult matter...
    Ace and Leela?

Ripley and Starbuck?

(number)Six and Seven(Of Nine)?
    Last edited by DaveB; 26 April 2015, 16:34.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Wonder how Mrs Pondy got on today.

Comment

4:18:48 by the looks of it. for MrsP!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          MF and Eek then.
          This is TPD. I can just about cope with your appearance on here but insults are utterly unacceptable...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            This is TPD. I can just about cope with your appearance on here but insults are utterly unacceptable...
            I felt the same about the tags on this thread but sweet feck all was done about it.

HTH.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              The naming of cats is a difficult matter...
              One of ours was called Mitty after a cat in some kid's book or other.

Another was called Kitty.

Another was called Kitten. Which was ironic considering the size it grew to.

And last, but not least, ZeitMog(blessings be upon her) was named Beauty. Coz she was. She was a tuxedo cat.

The current incumbent is called variously "Cat" and "get out of my fecking way" as the fancy takes.

Comment

Oh and do grow up you child!
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

That's wot the ignore button is for.

Some threads Specifically in General appear to be completely empty.

Comment

TBH, I'd be happy to call them anything. But Mr ms and ms#5 are waiting for the perfect names to suggest themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      That's wot the ignore button is for.

Some threads Specifically in General appear to be completely empty.
                      If he wasn't quoted continuously and didn't spam the hell out of threads to the point they become unreadable I'd agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X