• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Steak for dinner

Back to ClientCorp in the morning

I'm back in the slough of despond in Swansea tomorrow.

I wonder what the Esteemed Customers will dream up to destroy this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      4:18:48 by the looks of it. for MrsP!
      I've just figured out WTF that means.

Congrats etc.

Dunno why anyone would run 26 miles unless they're pursued by a Wig Wearing War Criminal, but there you go, that's what makes horse races.

Or something.

Comment

My last post just disappeared. Definitely clicked submit, but it's gawn.

It was a corker n' all.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Motorbike?
          No, but he does wear long socks with shorts. I think that must be the secret.

Pretty impressive - he's late 40s, so no youngster.

Comment

Dunno why the suggestion of using the ignore button should have caused such handwringing.

Seems only logical to me to ignore stuff that upsets or irritates you.

YMMV.

Comment

So, to sum up, whilst all are welcome to post in TPD, there is no compulsion on the rest of us to read said posts.

Glad we've cleared that up.

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                So, to sum up, whilst all are welcome to post in TPD, there is no compulsion on the rest of us to read said posts.

Glad we've cleared that up.

Night all.

I wish someone had told me sooner. Feck me, I've wasted days and days.

Comment

'night

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Back to the grindstone

Bright, sunny start out there, but it seems a bit chilly. I'm not certain, but I think there's even a touch of frost on the stable roof

Comment

Working...
                      X